Viigo uses your primary address to communicate with you. For example, Viigo uses the primary address for user account management. At any time, you can change this address; however, to do this, your primary e-mail address must already be validated.
To verify the state of your primary address, from the Viigo home screen, click Menu > Options > Account. Your primary address is displayed. If it is validated, nothing appears beside it. If it is not validated, "[Not Validated]" appears beside it. As described in the steps below, the process for changing your primary address is to add a secondary address, validate the secondary address, change the secondary address into your primary address, and validate your new primary address.
Note: When you create a new primary address your old address is deleted.
To change your primary address:
1. Run Viigo on your device.
2. Click Menu > Options > Account.
3. Click Menu > Add E-mail address.
4. In the Add Secondary Email Wizard, type the new email address.
Viigo sends a validation email.
5. Validate the new email address.
6. In Viigo, click Menu > Options > Account.
7. Highlight the secondary e-mail address and click Menu > Make Primary Email.
8. In the Confirmation dialog box, click Yes.
Viigo sends another validation email.
9. Validate your new primary address.
© 2009 Viigo - All Rights Reserved