If you’re running Viigo SE, specify the Internet APN setting. For more information, see How can I tell whether I am running Viigo SE or Viigo CE?
Note: Any settings (WAP gateway, APN, etc.) provided by Viigo are suggestions only.
1) From the BlackBerry main screen, click the Options icon.
2) On a 4.1 or above operating system, select Advanced Options > TCP.
On a 4.0 operating system, select TCP.
For more information, see How can I tell which BlackBerry operating system my device uses?
3) Set the Internet APN to wap.cingular.
4) Set the user name to [email protected] and set the password to cingular1.
5) Save your changes by selecting Menu > Save.
© 2009 Viigo - All Rights Reserved