The fix to this issue is a three step process.
Step 1: Delete Viigo and reboot your device.
Step 2: Check for Viigo modules still on your device and delete them.
Step 3: Re-install Viigo.
To check for Viigo modules:
1) From the main screen on your device, click the Options icon.
2) If you’re running Viigo on a 4.1 or above operating system, in Options, click Advanced Options>Applications.
If you’re running Viigo on a 4.0 operating system, in Options, click Applications.
3) Click Menu>Modules.
4) Look for anything that starts with "com_viigo" or "com_virtualreach" and delete it.
5) If prompted reboot your device again.
6) When it restarts, check again to make sure all viigo modules are gone.
© 2009 Viigo - All Rights Reserved